University Master Lecturer - Hospital Practitioner
Titles and positions
- University Master Lecturer – Hospital Practitioner
- Habilitation to direct research (HDR) – Université Paris-Sud
- Doctor of Science in Immunology – Sorbonne Université
- Doctor of Medicine – Internal Medicine Specialty
- Autoimmune myopathy
- Immunology and Immunopathology
- Immunotoxicity of anti-tumor treatments
I am a physician and researcher with expertise in the field of inflammatory muscle diseases. My research studies are translational: they focus on problems encountered in the care of patients with autoimmune myopathies and are carried out in our Inserm team. We are the National Reference Center for myopathies and studies are carried out using clinical and para-clinical data from patients and a collection of biological samples.
My research topics are diagnosis, phenotypic characterization of autoimmune myopathies, myotoxicity of anti-cancer treatments, physiopathological mechanisms and the development of tools to measure disease activity.
My aim is to improve patients care and to develop new therapeutic approaches. My work has led to the set up of national and international therapeutic trials.
I am involved and/or have organized national and international consensus conferences/therapeutic recommendations for myositis.