Register by email.
Integrative and single-cell genomics approaches to dissect cell fate decisions and genetic disorders
Leader of the Laboratory of Integrative Genomics at TIGEM (Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine), Assistant Investigator, Assistant Professor of Molecular Biology, Department of Translational Medicine, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
Our lab aims to identify the mechanisms controlling cell fate decisions during cellular differentiation, conversion and reprogramming, and how such processes are affected by genetic mutations of key regulatory proteins including transcription factors. To achieve this goal he proposes to integrate descriptive, functional and single-cell genomics to dissect how genetic elements and their variants impinge on the temporal and spatial control of gene expression.
- Oct 07 – Jul 11 Microsoft Research PhD student – Lab of Irene Bozzoni
- Oct 11 – Feb 17 Research Fellow (Human Frontier Science Program) – Lab of Alex Meissner and Eric Lander
- Feb 17 – TIGEM Assistant Investigator / Armenise/Harvard Fellow / Rita-Levi Montalcini Assistant Professor of Molecular Biology at the University of Naples “Federico II”
- 2017 – Rita Levi-Montalcini Assistant Professorship Grant (Tenure-Track)
- 2017 – European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant
- 2017 – Telethon Foundation Start-up Grant
- 2017 – Armenise/Harvard Career Development Award
- Single Cell Genomics
- Stem Cell Reprogramming and Transdifferentiation
- High-Throughput dissection of CIS regulatory elements and TFs
More information on his website